VIP Lounge "Sala Calligaris"
Due to the public health emergency caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) the lounge will reopen soon.
The best place to spend your time waiting for your flight
The exclusive and stylish 'Sala Calligaris' – the VIP Lounge of Trieste Airport – is the ideal place where you can relax on your own before your flight: this cozy 120-square-metre lounge is located after the Security checkpoint, on the way to Gates 8 and 9 for a quick access to aircraft boarding. In this comfortable, quiet and stress-free environment, designed to meet the needs and expectations of our most demanding Customers, you can either work or simply relax, enjoying the Illy Caffè food-corner products or tasting the top-tier local wines proposed by ERSA.
- Reserved and quiet area
- Comfortable relax armchairs
- Illy Caffè food-corner with snacks and drinks
- Local wines selection proposed by ERSA
- Free and unlimited WIFI connectivity
- An office-area with 2 Apple Mac workstations
- Free magazines and newspapers
- Real-time flights status
- Satellite TV
- Laptop and telephone charging points
- all the TRS Club members, free of charge
- all the other passengers who purchase an entry ticket (Euro 20,00, VAT included) at the airport ticket counter, where the entitled passengers will receive a PIN code (to be entered into the lounge door keyboard)
- Buy your access on line
DISCOVER OUR VIP LOUNGE